Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The El Camino Social media uprising!

Last night my facebook.com/Camino70/ fan page hit 600 likes! That's awesome! A little over month ago I had around 450 likes and I haven't been promoting facebook fan page and it hit 500 likes in mid February and now it hit 600 likes! I mentioned that I need to make a something special for that 500th like, but I have been busy doing things that aren't related to my El Camino. And now it hit the 600th mark and I made post about doing something special, twice. So I now I have to think something special before we hit 700th like. Twice.

So, I haven't been garage since early February and I have some jobs to finish before this years driving season starts. No big jobs, but just those needs to be done before I hit the road again. And oh yeah, yearly inspection is also need to be done. That could have been avoided if I had done it last autumn but I rather drove around and postponed it till spring.

Weather is by the way awesome. I really should get those few jobs done so I can start the engine and cruise around back roads.


No comments:

Post a Comment