Monday, January 26, 2015

New year and new tricks? Part two.

As I wrote on part one that there are few things that I have been thinking of addressing this winter and after writing half way through on that post I noticed that I need second post to continue, to keep it light and not writing too long post. And plus I get "free post" as I split that originally planned long post in to pieces.

So, part one was mainly about exterior and this part two is about interior fixes. When I bought this El Camino it came with bed full of new or used parts and there was also used sweep dash.


I also bought an used one from Finland with kilometer per hour speedo, thinking of changing miles per hour speedo to it, but now I that am use to mph, I am not sure to whether to change it or not. At least it needs paint, desperately. And new lock on glove box.


Also I have been thinking of building a small console under dash to house few gauges and stuff. Since I have bench seat I can't do lengthy center console.


Sadly I haven't get back to garage to do what I have been mentioned above and earlier post.

You can see that A/C vent in the center of the dash? I installed it last summer. I've had it almost five years without it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment