Sunday, December 14, 2014

Factory tachometer?


1970 Non Gauge Tach With 6000 Rpm Red Line


 " This El Camino replacement tachometer has been manufactured to meet or exceed factory specifications and performance. You will find the fit, finish and function will work perfectly for your vehicle. You will also be pleased to know that the El Camino Store has sourced this tachometer among other possible parts as the best choice for your repair or restoration project."

I do have a clock for my gauge cluster but I haven't installed it yet. That spot is empty and I was thinking installing that clock on it. And I have planned on installing tachometer somewhere on my dash, but now I am thinking of installing it on that spot with this one.

Although I have this: Dakota Digital VHX Series Dash on my wishlist, I think it will take time before I can afford it, so this could be solution for meanwhile and it's not too expensive too.

No comments:

Post a Comment