Saturday, November 29, 2014

Dakota Digital Dash.

Dakota Digital VHX Series Dash
"The new VHX Systems fit directly into the stock instrument bezel of a 1970-72 Chevelle Malibu without modification, adding a wealth of features to this iconic vehicle.
Fully lit needles, backlit faces, and highly visible LCD message centers are a few of the things that you can see which set the VHX Series apart from yesterday’s traditional approach to instrumentation. A few of the features which you don’t normally see are the micro-controlled precision stepper motors, solid state sensors for unparalleled accuracy, and user-customizable display feedback, all supported by an unrivaled limited lifetime warranty which has become the standard for Dakota Digital instrumentation systems . Completely engineered and manufactured at our facility in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the VHX Series has completely revolutionized the instrumentation industry!"


Originally I was interested in SS-version with round gauges and that SS-dash, but then I had to have that SS-dash, but that would mean that I need to buy SS-dash, which starts from 300$, used. So when I saw that Dakota Digital made this a VHX Series Dash that would adapt straight to my sweep style dash, I was sold. And this one gives you those analog round gauges! This is by far top on my wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment