Monday, December 29, 2014

Customize your gauge?


Customize your Autometer Gauge

"Custom gauges. That's what it's all about. The world’s finest performance instruments are now available to you in nearly infinite configurations. Limited only by your imagination; your dash can now display the same level of individuality as your ride – all with Auto Meter’s legendary quality and attention to detail."

Well, this thing brings whole customizing El Camino to a completely new level. Now that SS-dash comes to handy what I thought on a Dakota Digital Dash blog post, in a new way.  So does my budget for restoration gets deeper pockets. 

I guess I could add this to wishlist, even though I would never ever go for this product due higher cost. Well, never say never they say, but I still like that "factory" look and I could achieve it by getting that SS-dash and custom set of these from Auto Meter but too expensive to see if it works.

This wishlist thing is starting to get a bit out of hands. This is the third gauge product on my wishlist and price has been going up ever since that.

No comments:

Post a Comment