Tuesday, October 27, 2015

too busy to write?

Well, I have few post halfway written but I haven't got the... time? mind? dedication? to finish them. Last post was way too long ago and I haven't done anything to the car either. Going away for couple of weekends don't help that either.

I've gathered here a few things that I thought I address this winter:


Tailgate has worn white stripe and moldings aren't in that good shape. Got brand new moldings with the car when I purchased it.


Front bumber was hit on the something and due to that drivers side signal light is pointing upwards a bit. Also got a new bumber too that came with the car.


Currently there is Nissan in the way, but I haven't got the time right now so...




Car came with bed side handle moldings and need to address those 3 holes times 6.



Hood isn't aligning right, but big surprise is that friend of mine has a Cowl Induction hood tucked away in his garage for me!


It's a bit crowded in the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment