Thursday, May 14, 2015

Buyer's guide for 3rd gen El Camino?

I have been busy doing something else than my El Camino and I run across this article by Motortrend.com the other night.

It's quite short and it's saying nothing. It is more like a short history story about 3rd generation El Camino. There aren't any tips to spot good deal or what is the current value of these magnificent cars... er, trucks?. Crucks.  It might be that this is just a victim of nowdays click-baiting-journalism. I clicked when I saw headline mentioned El Camino from my favorite years. Otherwise I would have not clicked and open in at all.

Yes, you might call this post as a click-baiting as well, but I don't do this for the money, but I don't mind if someone once in while helps me with reading my postings and maybe clicking some... if you know what I mean. With these rates that I'm getting clicks, I'm lucky if I ever hit payments threshold, ever.

I did a search to see if there is any good buyer's guide for 3rd gen. El Caminos. I came across this website and it struck me that how similiar those are. Actually later one is 1-on-1 copy from Motortrend.com article with some addtion at the end which make it worth a bit more. Which Motortrend.com should have wrote in the first place. Unless Motortrend.com's article is just a small  converted article from original paper version it's a kind of teaser for online viewers to buy that magazine and read the whole story it's just sad. But Motortrend's webarticle is published almost a year later when that article appeared in the paper version.

Oh, well. Much about nothing. And back to the garage.


Forssa, Pick-Nick 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment