Thursday, November 27, 2014

Wishlist.

So I was browsing the net and came across this product:



Detroit Speed Selecta Speed Wiper kit

"A downpour of rain will no longer hinder you ability to clearly see the road. This kit provides you with the performance and convenience of a late model wiper system in a package that easily and cleanly mounts in your car.

The wiper motor contains a low profile, seven-speed wiper motor with 5 delays, low speed, and high speed, rotary switch with a billet knob, adapter plate, and wiring harness. The CNC aluminum adapter plate mounts the wiper motor to the stock firewall bolt pattern. The low profile wiper motor mounts to the firewall and clears the valve covers and brake booster."

It doesn't rain that much in here, but when it does it's mostly a light rain so that I have to switch wiper on and off constantly. I have bought a "China"-aftermarket delay kit from local ebay-website three- four years ago and haven't installed it yet. Problem has been how to install it on the dash so that it doesn't stick out too, since I would like to have dash clean and appear as a stock.

Since this would be an ideal solution to my problem, but 550$ is way too much at this moment for me. So, I bookmarked it and there it will be waiting till I win lottery or something. Problem is that I tend to forget links to my bookmarks and it's so disorganizated that it takes a while to find what you are looking for. Then I thought why not share these things with you and that's why I have created:

Wishlist page

I try to make a new post on products that I come across and then I'll update it to Wishlist page.

No comments:

Post a Comment