Friday, July 15, 2022

Buying pants are on part 4

 So, this is the other El Camino at the lot in Nevada.


Also 1970 model year, but missing some parts.


Well, basically whole front end is backed in the bed, but at least hood is missing and the engine.


Some parts are in the bed, but still this might be too much work to get road worthy.


This is also "true SS 396" El Camino, but this doesn't have the title, the seller is waiting it to arrive from DMW.


Asking price is $5000, but still for in this condition, even if it is "true SS", it might be too much. For me anyways.


Bench seat, but round gauges is a good sign. 


Power windows! Well, that made this, as an interesting subject. Okay, the interior is a bit better condition in this one than the other one, but exterior is a bit more work in this one. I'm told that the seller made an offer $10,000 for both.

I don't really know. Both needs work, but I could get the other as spare parts car.

Although there is a 1971 El Camino for sale in Finland that is a project, just needs put together. For 4500€.

Now, I need to check that out, not as get that in driving condition, since it is 1971 model year, but if I could use it as a parts car for one of these?

I guess I need to take a road trip to check out that 1971 El Camino.





No comments:

Post a Comment