Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Buying pants are on part 2

I was driving around in Tampere region and I remembered that there was a 1972 El Camino for sale in Sastamala. Even thought it wasn't the year I was looking for but I decided to take a look at it.


Colour is kind of blah, but you don't see that kind of colour in most of the El Caminos in the Finland. 

Reminds me of those stories where the car is painted what ever is left over. 



Price was at 9800€, a bit below average, what El Camino sell for in here.




Interior is in pretty good condition. 





Bed is in a good condition too. This use to have that tarp bed cover, as you can see from those fasteners. And old school style. I had those same in my 1972 El Camino. 





It is powered by a 305 CID small block engine and TH350. Power steering and -brakes. Headers and an old school  valve covers give a nice little touch on this combo.

By the time I wrote this, this has been sold. Or at least it's not listed anymore on nettiauto.com.

Oh, well, it was the wrong year anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment