Thursday, February 20, 2020

Atrocity founded on the Facebook

Long time no post. I guess my interest went out of the garage as my El Camino. Well, now I am kind of missing that I sold my El Camino back in '17. There was reasons why I did it, but past is past and there is no reason to dwell in the past. At least it went to owner who took care and have been driving it ever since. Just last summer friend of mine hit me a message that she has seen my Ex-El Camino in a happening. I am glad.

Now, I do have a few shortcuts in my browser to search 3rd gen(LA Craigslisting) El Caminos(SF Craigslisting) for sale in USA. So, I am looking for a "new" El Camino, but I am between two choices, do I buy a 1970 again or should I buy 1969 model? As my first El Camino was 1972 and after that I had 1971. And the third was this 1970. So I could go for streak from 1972 to 1968, in where next would be that 1969.  I am kind of torn between the choices.

On second note why I started to write this posting is this:


I don't know what to make out of it? Why? Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment