Sunday, October 3, 2010

Summer went by...

40000 miles on odometer!
...and lots of things happened. Just before my summer vacation was about to start, Kelly's water pump broke down. She sat for two weeks on the streets and then when the new long water pump arrived, just in time, two days before we went for a road trip around southern Finland.

Since I took her out of the garage we have rolled over 3800 miles. All that in 5 months. Then when the weather got colder we started to have a problem with the battery. Few weeks in and I bought a new one. It has 750CCA and starting isn't so much a problem anymore. And a third major "upgrade" or fixing that I did was re-connecting heater hoses. I tested the heater core's condition by pouring water from one hose and when the water level from another hose settled, I waited and noticed that water wasn't leaking and then I just reconnected the hoses and VĂ³ila. We have a warm cabin!

Here is a link to pictures from the road and cruising's.

No comments:

Post a Comment