Saturday, October 10, 2009

The first month




So, first month with my baby. There has been little bit trouble when I was travelling to Jyväskylä. Blew intake gasket and oil leakaged over transmission and exhaust pipe, which lead to blueish smoke on my rear-view mirror. I took her to JMT-autopalvelu where they fixed the intake gasket, but noticed that #3 cylinder wasn't firing constant. They said that I could drive her back to Helsinki, but there were a risk that the trip could make things worse, so I deciced to leave her Jyväskylä, with JMT-guys. A week later they called and told me that also the head gasket was blown too and there was a hairline crack on the head's waterchannel between combustion chambers. So I told them to look for a set of used heads. Yesterday I called them again to see what was the situation with my baby, and they were busy, so I didn't get my baby for the weekend. So, monday or tuesday I'll have my baby back.

No comments:

Post a Comment