Monday, July 25, 2022

YouTube Channel

 I've had this YouTube channel for ages and I did try to post my project videos, of the El Camino that owned back then. Now that I am the owner of a "new" El Camino, I thought that I resurrect this channel and try to keep it active. 


Now, I've got videos from my guy in the California about these two El Caminos that I wrote earlier, first one and the second one.


I bought the first one. The seller transported it from the Nevada to Los Angels, as he has some business to attend there. So, my El Camino is waiting at the shipping company's lot in LA harbour somewhere.



But back to the YouTube channel, I am publishing few short videos in a Bying Pants On-playlist from my guy as he scouted the El Caminos and after it was transported to the shipping company's lot in the LA harbour. 


Current ETA is around mid September, that the shipping container will arrive Finland and shipping company's lot in Hämeenlinna. 


Actually I did purchase the El Camino back in the May, but as I was busy with buying a house with garage did take my time and while being on vacation too. 

Please subscribe, if you like to keep up with the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment