Saturday, September 3, 2022

ETA delayed

So, the container that holds my El Camino departed the Long Beach harbour in the 28th of the July and at the time the ETA was the 12th of the September. I haven't really checked where the vessel is, but today I checked, to know how much the it is delayed. At the time of writing this, it is delayed to the 26th of the September. Two weeks delayed. And from the original ETA it is now four weeks delayed.



Then I noticed that the vessel has been changed on 13th of the August. This vessel, NYK Romulus, is now near southern Mexico. Destination CTG, aka Cartagena, Colombia. 


I am not worried, since I am still middle of moving in and I need to clean and organize the garage. Friend of mine made few additional shelf brackets, that are going to be welded in the garage wall support beams. Now, I am not planning on putting heavy items on the shelves, but as the previous owner had made, I just follow that. So, every shelf is identical and I don't need to think about which shelf is "weaker". 

No comments:

Post a Comment