Wednesday, January 19, 2022

What goes around comes around

 So, I have this alert on this Finnish Nettiauto.com which alerts, once a week if there are any new or if some listing has something changed. As I opened the link in the email, there was this black with blue flames 1972 El Camino. 

I had a vague memory that it had been for sale some time ago. And then I noticed it license plate and that rang the bell, but nobody answered. I couldn't remember why, that rings a bell, but as I posted that listing to my childhood friend whatsup-group, one friend remembered why that rings a bell. It was his previously owned El Camino. He had sold it back in 1995. And that El Camino was pristine condition. Now it has a kind of let go.


After a while friend shouted out that buy buy buy! But it's the wrong year. Although the price is kind of "right".

No comments:

Post a Comment