Wednesday, May 5, 2010

To do list...

Helsinki Market Square.
So far I haven't done anything, except mapping whats need to be done.

-Replacing front bumper turning lenses, to orginal yellow lenses(which I have).
-Reconnecting heaterhoses and having so heat at the cabin.
-Changing lights switch knob to orginal(which I have).
-Changing steering wheel for about close enough year(which I have).
-Fixing turning light returning spring on left(which I have).
-Fixing powersteering, problem is that in low rev's it doesn't have much of power to turn.
-Fixing or changing wiper motor/switch to one that has this delay/mist fuction as well.
-Fixing fuel gauge. It's stuck in full position, out of sight. Bad ground?.
-Changing weather seals on doors. (just ordered from www.entisointi.com).
-Changing speedometer to km/h(which I have).
-Changing whole dash to better one and making some modifications to it.(which I have).
-Adding noise and heat insulation to c-pillar(or is it b-pillar) and roof. (Dynamat?).
-Adding headliner and sunvisors(which I have).

I'll guess there's my little list of to do's...

No comments:

Post a Comment